The John Godina Throwing Camp – Midwest
9 Jul 2012 - 13:00
Tiffin University, Tiffin, OH
July 9th-July 13th, 2012 | Ages 13 and Up
Overnight Camper Price $639 -Early Registration Discounted Price of $599
Commuter/Day Camper Price $529 (Includes Lunch Each Day) -Early Registration Discounted Price of $489
Enrollment Limited to 100 Athletes
Discount for Observing Coaches:
A $100 Discount applies to observing coaches bringing 5 athletes to the John Godina Throws Camp. Another $20 discount is given for every athlete a coach brings over 5. Multiple discounts CAN apply.
The World Throws Center is proud to announce that our 2012 Midwest Throws Camp will be held at Tiffin University in Ohio. Thanks to Coach Ray Robinson we are looking forward to another great camp this summer! Tiffin University is once again demonstrating it’s dedication to the sport of track and field, and Coach Robinson is sure to be an incredible host.
- Learn the system that produces a new personal best 96% of the time.
- Work with top collegiate, high school and Olympic-level coaches in an integrated and cohesive system of development
- Shot Put and Discus Technique
- Throw Hammer!!!!!
- Learn Javelin!!!
- Learn Olympic Lifting Technique
- Learn World Throws Center Drill Progression
- Discounts for pre-ordering of World Throws Center Drill Packs and any other throwing equipment for use at The Camp and at home to keep sharp
- Discounts for WTC online video review through Siliconcoach analysis software following the camp
- Discounts for all participants on Gill Athletics Throws and Training Equipment – Including John Godina Signature Equipment
- Camp Tee-Shirt
$639 Price includes training, housing and food. Participants should bring bedding, pillows, towels and toiletries with them for the camp.
As always, coaches at the World Throws Center Summer Camp are educated in the WTC Drill Progression through the WTC Clinician Course or are part of the WTC Throws Coaches’ Mentorship Program. Unlike other throws camps which may confuse athletes with mixed technical messages, WTC Camps utilize a cohesive curriculum throughout the week to maximize progress and make learning easier… and more fun!
To sign up: